Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A cup of coffee in this evening...

Do u like coffee? I do, it's taste and aroma make my mornings so much better! Not to forget in evening....coffee just make my day

I prefer coffee and tea rather than nescafe...

I came to google some of best quotes about coffee...Let us look at it...



A morning without coffee is like sleep.

Way too much coffee. But if it weren’t for the coffee, I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.
-David Letterman


Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Coffee is a beverage that puts one to sleep when not drank.

Caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin!

Forever: Time it takes to brew the first pot of coffee in the morning.

I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine!

Hazelnut coffee @ Ayam Penyet AP

Sedap giler.....

Caramel Latte @ BIG APPLE

Mocha Latte @ BIG APPLE

Mocha @Donut&Coffee Bangi....unik kan mug nie..ala2 gayung

Caramel @Donut&Coffee Bangi...sedapppp

Caramel Ice blended...yummiess

Mocha @ The Garden

Mocha @ The Garden


Mojito @ T.G.I FRIDAY






Sambil mengkudap...

Garret Popcorn @KLCC

Apple crumble @Maritime Putrajaya

atau mungkin menghirup sup cendawan yang panas di Big Plate Shah Alam

But again, you can overdose and die from coffee...


Yang benar,
Ninaz @nocha (sebab dah gile mocha)...ahahahhaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang

Kisah asam pedas Melaka dan Muar

 Alkisah, sejak pindah pejabat baru nie, sangatlah susah nak cuti. Sebelum cuti kena pastikan ada orang backup kerja dahulu, barulah boleh c...