Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Kuala Selangor Fireflies

I manage to involve in CSR which conducted officially by my office. Actually this is my first time. Quite excited to join it. I enjoyed capture scenery picture rather than a person. Let enjoy my pictures using Samsung Wonder......quite impressive haa.....

We arrived at Kampung Kuantan, Kuala Selangor around 6.00 pm. Start with our CSR - planting trees and paint the bricks. Have our dinner, pray and ready to see 'my love' one......I've waited quite some time to see kelip-kelip...

We're told by tourism malaysia officer , large group of fireflies can be seen in Amazon, Brazil and Kampung Kuantan, Malaysia. Amazon?? They do have anacondas and piranhas too....ehehehehe...



Kelip-kelip Kampung Kuantan, Kuala Selangor

Love the view

Love the sun...


Love the boat...ehehehhe


To capture a fireflies, need a patient..I try again and again..but i get this

where are you, flies??


rather than this

credit to fireflies.org

credit to thecoolist.com....and it so wowww!


From my googling, capturing fireflies need a slow shutter.

On 2nd day, we start our CSR with planting 400 pokok tenggek burung or scientic name - Euodia ridleyi/Euodia redlevi/Euodia ridleyi in mangrooves (Hutan Simpan Raja Musa).
Dont forget to hop to Kampung to buy salted fish or ikan masin (sting ray, anchovies, pekasam and much more)


Please choose me...buy me..pleaseeee!

The aromatic fish yummies eat with porridge or warm plain rice and soy sauce.


We were served with nasi ambeng (white rice served with  portions of prawn sambal, rendang tok, ikan kering, fried noodles, mixed vegetables and tempe)



How to eat this nasi ambeng? You can eat it using a plate or tray...

Javanese traditions prefer to eat using tray...which means 5-6 people use a tray as their plate and fingers.

Quite a big portion




p/s : Selamat menyambut 1 Rejab pada hari nie...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang

Kisah asam pedas Melaka dan Muar

 Alkisah, sejak pindah pejabat baru nie, sangatlah susah nak cuti. Sebelum cuti kena pastikan ada orang backup kerja dahulu, barulah boleh c...