Monday, July 16, 2012

Why I luv to watch romantic comedy movie?

Watching movie makes me feel free and release. It just happens since 2003 when i first got to know the true colours of cinema. Believe it or not, i never been to cinema when i'm in university. I'm quite conventional....i admit that!

One of my favourite genre is romantic comedies. I just love them! They makes me laugh and laugh.

He's Just Not That Into You (2009)
Made of Honor (2008)
Notting Hill (1999)
The Ugly Truth (2009)
When in Rome (2010)
Morning Glory (2010)
The Switch (2010)

Yang benar,
Happy watching

3 comments:

  1. itulee.. dah diajak dulu masa kat universiti.. tp ditolaknya.. kan dah terlepas moment2 keseronokan nonton movie kat cinema dulu2.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. uitsss...do i know u? dulu tak suka masuk wayang sgt....just start to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup.. i know u very well.. and of coz u know me too..

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang

Kisah asam pedas Melaka dan Muar

 Alkisah, sejak pindah pejabat baru nie, sangatlah susah nak cuti. Sebelum cuti kena pastikan ada orang backup kerja dahulu, barulah boleh c...